ADVNTR Earthwell Roaster Loop Bottle
We’ve tried a lot of thermal flasks in our time, but none have come close to the Roaster™ from Earthwell. After enjoying our ADVNTR Earthwell Roaster™ flasks for a few seasons, we’ve had a lot of requests from riders for one of their own.
Whether you’re heading out for long winter base miles or a short commute, having a hot brew on the go is a real delight when the temperatures start to plummet.
The Roaster™ flasks fit really neatly into a bottle cage and you don’t have to worry about losing any of your coffee, tea or hot choc while you’re razzing through the woods, as the leak-free cap has you covered.
The ADVNTR top tip: swill a little boiling water to warm the flask through first barista style before replacing with your drink of choice; it’ll keep it warmer for even longer!
- 355 ml (12 oz) or 455 ml (16 oz) capacity
- Fits securely in most bottle cages
- Durable, easy clean and grippy EarthGrip™ powder coat finish
- TempLock™ double wall vacuum keeps drinks hot for up to 8 hours, 30 hours iced and 12 hours cold
- 18/8 kitchen grade electropolished stainless steel doesn't transfer flavour, with no metallic aftertaste
- ThermaGrid™ waffle insulation in the cap prolongs thermal protection
- BPA-free and phthalate-free
- Leak-free design
- Does not sweat
- Dishwasher safe (hand wash recommended)
- Lifetime warranty